CALMAR is an observation and targeting elctro-optical system suitable for Navy patrol boats and fregates. It is a smart combination of daylight sensors and uncooled thermal cameras, associated to a Laser Range Finder, enabling threat assessment upon radar detection. It is fully integrated into a waterproof and MIL-STD-810 qualified mechanical assembly.
Targeting system for vessels
– Multi spectral sensors + LRF
– Easy to integrate on third-party system and platform
– Qualified and field proven solutions
– Specifically designed for naval applications
– High performances in compact and lightweight mechanical assemblies – Ideally suited for maritime surveillance